These new 1-1/2 in. rotary hammers deliver outstanding drilling performance in a lightweight package. Milwaukee's patented vibration isolation system greatly reduces operator fatigue by absorbing the hammering action with floating handles. A soft-shift stop rotation knob permits the operator to smoothly change from hammer-with-rotation mode to the hammer-only mode. An 11.0 amp motor combined with an electronic feedback control circuit allows a full 6 inch thin wall Core Bit to be driven through 5000 PSI concrete without bogging down. The on-off switch is coupled with a speed dial so that the speed and blow energy can be correctly matched to the application or accessory. The bit locking system features one-handed click-in bit insertion. The Quik-Lok cord allows for fast twist-off, twist-on cord replacement. A pre-set clutch protects against sudden motor overloads. The service reminder light indicates when the carbon brushes will soon need to be replaced. This versatile tool can be used for drilling up to 1-1/2 inch holes in concrete with Spline Drive Bits, larger holes in concrete with Core Bits or the LHS system, or used for chipping, chiseling and demolition.
Milwaukee 5321-21 1-1/2 in. Spline Rotary Hammer at a glance:
- Patented Vibration Isolation System (both grips)
- Single motion bit insertion
- 1-1/2 in. bit capacity, 6 in. thin wall core bit capacity
- Dial speed control: 190-385 rpm, 1700-3400 bpm
- Powerful 11.0 amp motor with Electronic Feedback Control Circuit
Milwaukee 5321-21 1-1/2 in. Spline Rotary Hammer Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 5321-21
- Category: Rotary Hammers
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 11.0
- No Load Speed: 190/385 RPM
- No Load BPM: 1,700/3,400
- Blow Energy: 7.9 ft.-lbs.
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Quik-Lok
- Drilling Mode: Rotary Hammer & Hammer Only
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Vibration Reduction: Yes
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1-1/2 in.
- Thick Wall Core Bit Capacity: 4 in.
- Length: 17-1/2 in.
- Tool Weight: 14.2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 26.4 lbs.