Rockwell RK2514K2 12V Cordless Li-Ion 22 pc. SoniCrafter Kit
The Rockwell® SoniCrafter™ is one of the most versatile and effective power tools ever invented. Super high frequency oscillating action produces a smooth-running tool that can cut, sand, polish, scrape, shape and remove grout. Select from a long list of dedicated accessories to tackle jobs in wood, fiberglass, thin metal, plastic, masonry, carpet and flooring, on and on. Whether on the job site and around the house, the Rockwell SoniCrafter™ is indispensable. The Rockwell Sonicrafter™ makes quick work of the toughest jobs in remodeling, carpentry, installation, repair and crafting.
Rockwell RK2514K2 12V Cordless Li-Ion 22 pc. SoniCrafter Kit Features:
- Rockwell RK2514K2 12V Lithium Ion SoniCrafter Multi-Function: cutting, scrapping, sanding.
- LED light illuminates work and flashes when when the battery charge is low.
- Rugged metal gear housing.
- Variable speed greater control.
- No memory effect so battery can charge anytime.
- Compatible with the broad range of original Rockwell SoniCrafter accessories
- Soft Grip handle for improved comfort
Rockwell RK2514K2 12V Cordless Li-Ion 22 pc. SoniCrafter Kit Specifications:
- Charger Voltage: 120V ~ 60Hz
- Voltage: 12V
- Oscillations-load speed: 5000-20000opm
- Oscillations angle: 3.2°
- Charging Time: 30 min (reaches 75% in 15 min)
- Machine weight: 2.2 lbs
Rockwell RK2514K2 12V Cordless Li-Ion 22 pc. SoniCrafter Kit Includes:
- (1) 12V Li-Ion SoniCrafter
- (1) 3-1/8" HSS semicircle saw blade
- (1) 1-1/8" Universal cutting blade
- (1) 3/8 Standard cutting blade
- (1) Sanding pad
- (20) Sanding sheets
- (1) Scraper blade
- (1) Accessories adapter
- (1) 2-1/2\" Carbide-grit semicircle blade
Rockwell RK2514K2 12V Cordless Li-Ion 22 pc. SoniCrafter Kit Applications:
- Trimming Doors
- Cutting Holes for roofing vents
- Making Recesses for pipes
- Removing Grout Lines
- Sanding in tight spaces
- repairing trim and molding
- Cutting Out wood
- Cutting Carpentry and Vinyl
- Plunge cutting all material
- Scraping up old wood covering
- Sanding in tight spots
- Cutting in tight spaces