Rikon 30-120 13 in. Bench Top Drill Press Features
- Large Cast Iron Handles: These handles do not bend or loosen and are made of solid cast iron for better comfort.
- Table Tilt: The table tilts to 45° right or left.
- Table Slots: Table has slots for quick mounting of your jigs, vises and fixtures.
- Powerful Motors: Powerful motor providing plenty of torque for all types of drilling.
- Rack and Pinion Table Height: Adjusting table height is easy with the turn of a handle.
- Clutch Depth Stop: Set your drill depth easily and accurately; great for repeatable drilling.
- Solid Steel and Cast Iron Construction: Rugged heavy duty construction for vibration-free operation.
Rikon 30-120 13 in. Bench Top Drill Press Specifications
- Manufacturer: Rikon Power Tools
- Model: 30-120
- Category: Bench Top Drill Press
- Swing 13"
- Type Bench
- Motor 1/2 HP
- Chuck Size 5/8"
- Drilling Capacity 5/8"
- Spindle Travel 3-1/8"
- Spindle Taper MT-2
- Speeds 16
- Speed Range 220-3600
- Quill Diameter 2-3/16"
- Table 11-13/16"
- Table Tilts 45°
- Table Rotates 360°
- Column Diameter 2-3/8"
- Chuck Key Holder Yes
- Light No
- Height 39"
- Weight 121 lbs
- Depth 24"
Rikon 30-120 13 in. Bench Top Drill Press Includes
- (1) 13 in. Bench Top Drill Press
Electrical Requirements: Minimum 110 volts, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit.