Amana 46104 Spiral Plunge 3/8 Dia Shank Up-Cut
Spiral-flute bits combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean accurate cut while the augering action clears chips from the cut.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Amana 46104 Spiral Plunge 3/8 Dia Shank Up-Cut features:
- The ‘Up-Cut’ shears from the bottom up pulling chips from the bottom up thus allowing deeper penetration with less stress on the tool. An excellent choice for mortising.
- Special unique carbide grade increased clearance geometry and razor-sharp cutting edges with polished flutes provide a superior finish and longer tool life especially in abrasive materials.
- Great for production settings and excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in particleboard, plywood and laminate.
- Primarily used on CNC machines and other automatic routers.
- Can be used with handheld and table-mounted portable routers.
Amana 46104 Spiral Plunge 3/8 Dia Shank Up-Cut includes:
- (1) Amana 46104 Spiral Plunge 3/8 Dia Shank Up-Cut
Amana 46104 Spiral Plunge 3/8 Dia Shank Up-Cut Specifications:
Amana CNC Spiral & Compression Bits
(B) Cutting Height
Overall Length (L)
Write Your Own Review