Amana 51474 CNC Aluminum Cutting Spiral 'O' Bit
Ideal for industrial applications our spiral ‘O’ flute router bits are manufactured using innovative techniques and materials that yield superior results with each cut and help make aluminum projects less labor-intensive. Vectric compatible
Amana 51474 CNC Aluminum Cutting Spiral 'O' Bit features:
- To be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding.
- Using the highest quality sub-micrograin carbide these bits have a special proprietary edge processing system featuring a super high polished cutting edge with a unique “mirror finish” resulting in clean cuts, less chance for chip re-welding, a superior surface finish and a longer tool life.
- Right hand helix right hand cut. Benefits of Mirror Finish
- Razor sharp cutting edge
- Effortless chip removal
- Helps prevent chip re-welding
- Extends tool life
- Exceptional cut quality
- Dissipates heat well and prevents melting Warning: Never attempt to cut ferrous metals with these bits.
- Maximum RPM: 35 000
Inspect cut quality adjust feed / speed accordingly.
For optimal results and extended tool life use mist lubricant system or air cooling.
Amana 51474 CNC Aluminum Cutting Spiral 'O' Bit includes:
- (1) Solid Carbide CNC Spiral 'O' Single Flute, Aluminum Cutting 1/8 Dia x 1/4 x 1/4 Shank x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut Router Bit
Amana 51474 CNC Aluminum Cutting Spiral 'O' Bit Specifications:
- Specifically designed for a variety CNC machining applications excellent for cutting: