Bosch 1873-8 7 In. Large Angle Grinder with Rat Tail Handle
The Bosch 1873-8, 7 In. large angle grinder has A powerful 15 A motor. It's durable enough for the most demanding jobs. It features vibration control technology. This increases user comfort for extended periods of work.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Bosch 1873-8 7 In. Large Angle Grinder with Rat Tail Handle features:
- Lock-on/off switch — for extended use applications.
- Vibration control side and main handles — reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work.
- AC/DC capability — extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators.
- Service Minder™ brushes — eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventive maintenance is required.
- 5/8 In. to 11 spindle — wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories.
- Spindle lock — for quick wheel changes.
- Reinforced armature windings — protects the motor against abrasive dust and metal debris.
- 3-position auxiliary handle — specifically designed for multiple hand positions, provides maximum versatility and control.
- Epoxy-coated field windings — provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris.
- Ergonomic design — slim handle for a comfortable fit, with on-handle switch for easy operation.
- Precision spiral bevel gears — quality engineering and construction for smooth power transmission.
Bosch 1873-8 7 In. Large Angle Grinder with Rat Tail Handle includes:
- 7 In. Large Angle Grinder with Rat Tail Handle
- (1) Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Guard
- (1) Wheel Guard
Bosch 1873-8 7 In. Large Angle Grinder with Rat Tail Handle specifications:
Large Angle Grinders
No Load RPM:
Max. Motor Horsepower:
Wire Wheel up to:
1 Year Limited
Write Your Own Review