Inside Sales Representative
If you take pride in your work and have a commanding enthusiasm and passion for sales, then we would like you to join our team at Dynamite Tool Company! DTC has been providing customers at our retail location with services and guidance in relation to their daily industrial needs. At Dynamite Tool, the customers' needs are our number one priority. We are proud of not only the service we give our patrons, but the value that comes with every purchase they make.
As an Inside Sales Representative for Dynamite Tool Co., you will perform many essential tasks and duties to ensure that your station operates efficiently and effectively while ensuring growth. These responsibilities include:
- Greeting and answering customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses of products we carry
- Selecting the correct products or assisting customers in making product selections
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions
- Collaborating with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Meeting all sales objectives and handling all aspects of completing a sale including CRM duties (Customer Relations Management)
- Merchandising and stocking
- Help maintain a clean and appealing shopping environment
- 2-3 years industrial sales experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of computers and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to operate cash draw
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Saturday work is required
- Competitive salary, benefits, vacation and holiday pay.
To be considered, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format (.doc, .docx) to RJ@dynamitetoolco.com.