Champion CT7-2-5/8 2-in. Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter
Champion's CT7 carbide tipped hole cutters are the perfect portable tool for cutting holes up to 1" in a variety of steels including stainless, cast iron, aluminum, and nonferrous materials.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Champion CT7-2-5/8 2" Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter features:
- Cuts material up to 1" thick
- Ultra-hard tungsten carbide teeth
- Excellent wear and heat resistance
- Triple edge cutting system
- One piece construction
- Strong, heat resistant spring ejects the slug fast
- Safety collar stop
- USESFor cutting steel plate, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP (i.e. fiberglass) and plastics up to 1" thick. 9/16" to 3" have 3//" shank, 3-1/4" to 4-1/2" have 1/2" shank. Junction / Switch Boxes, Metal Studs, Appliances, Auto Body Repair, Truck Body Repair, Truck / Trailer Frames, Ductile Pipes.
Champion CT7-2-5/8 2" Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter includes:
- (1) 2-in. Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter
Champion CT7-2-5/8 2" Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter Specifications:
Write Your Own Review