DeWalt DWE7480 10 in. Job Site Table Saw
The DWE7480 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System has a 15 Amp motor and 24" rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Compact and lightweight with a metal roll cage for jobsite durability.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
DeWalt DWE7480 10 in. Job Site Table Saw Features:
- Site Pro guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each type of application.
- On-board storage provides easy access to the Site Pro guarding components and fence system.
- Redesigned 15-Amp motor that makes ripping through hardwoods easy.
- Increased cutting capacity compared to previous Dewalt table saws.
- 2-1/4 in. dust collection port on the table saw can connect to a shop vac - an adapter (sold separately) may be required.
- On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
DeWalt DWE7480 10 in. Job Site Table Saw specifications:
- Manufacturer: DeWalt
- Model No.: DWE7480
- Category: DeWalt Saws
- Type: DeWalt Table Saws
- AMPS 15.0 AMPS
- ARBOR SIZE 5/8 IN
- BLADE DIAMETER 10"
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45° 2-1/4 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90° 3-1/8 IN
- DUST PORT DIAMETER 2-1/2 IN
- MAX RIP TO LEFT OF BLADE 12 IN
- MAX RIP TO RIGHT OF BLADE 24 IN
- MAX WIDTH OF DADO N/A IN
- NO LOAD SPEED 4800 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL WEIGHT 48 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs.
DeWalt DWE7480 10 in. Job Site Table Saw Includes:
- (1) 10 in. Table Saw
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Push stick
- (1) 10 in. Carbide Blade
- (1) Blade Guard
Write Your Own Review