DeWalt DWE7491RS 10 in. Jobsite Table Saw 32-1/2 in. Rip Capacity w/ Rolling Stand
The Retractable Utility Knife offers quick blade change with the press of a button. Blade storage provides easy access to new blades without having to walk back to your tool box. The multi-material handle allows for a comfortable, sturdy grip.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
DeWalt DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw 32-1/2" Rip Capacity w/ Rolling Stand features:
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2" Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- On Board Storage System provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving kinfe and push stick when not in use.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Flip over ripping fence Allows for narrow rip cuts
- 15 Amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45
- 21-7/8" X 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support
DeWalt DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw 32-1/2" Rip Capacity w/ Rolling Stand specifications:
- Manufacturer: DeWalt Tools
- Model No.: DWE7491RS
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 15.0 A/h
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Depth of Cut at 90: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45: 2-2/4"
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 32-1/2"
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 22"
- Max Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 24.5 x 31 inches
- Tool Weight: 90lbs
- Shipping Weight : 140 lbs
DeWalt DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw 32-1/2" Rip Capacity w/ Rolling Stand includes:
- DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw
- 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
Write Your Own Review