Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment
Turn your corded Dremel rotary tool into a mini plunge router – and cut perfect decorative edges, straight slots or rout freehand. Plunge feature lets you start your cut in the middle of your workpiece. Ideal for making inlays in furniture, musical instruments and wood crafts.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment Fetures
- Plunge lock-in handle for fast and easy plunge locking.
- Two depth stops with quick release for rapid adjustment of routing depth.
- Clear base allows greater visibility of the work surface.
- Depth guide includes English and Metric markings.
- On board storage for router bits and wrench.
Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment specifications:
- Manufacturer: Dremel
- Model No.: 335-01
- Fits Tool Model:: 275, 285, 395, 398; 100, 200, 300 and 400 Series; 3000, 4000, 4200, 8200 and 8220
- Tool Level: 10 - rotary tool attachment
- Model Number: 335-01
- Warranty: - Material: high density composite
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 9.5 x 6 x 5.2 inches
Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment includes
Write Your Own Review