Freud 77-109, Single Compression
Mortises or grooves with a perfect top surface, or through-cuts in thin double sided veneers and laminates. Shorter up shear length allows bit to be used for grooves and mortises without chipping top surface.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
- Also ideal for through cuts in double sided sheets that are 5/8" thick or less.
- Combination of up and down shear flutes eliminates chipping on both sides of double sided panels.
- Routs melamine, veneer plywood and other double sided materials, as well as hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Double flute spirals are for extra clean cuts at faster feed rates.
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood
Write Your Own Review