Johnson 1750-1200 12-in. Digital Angle Locator
Check and transfer angle measurements easily and accurately with Johnson's 12" digital angle locator. This tool easily measures and clearly displays angles and will make your job go faster, saving you time and money. The digital display shows your angle measurements in degrees from 0° to 225° and gives you the option of taking measurements of absolute or relative angles with the simple press of a button.
Johnson 1750-1200 12-in. Digital Angle Locator features:
- Digitally displays angle
- Angle measurements in degrees
- Working range of angle measurement 0 to 225ø
- Zero button for measurements of absolute or relative angles
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes without use APPLICATIONS: This digital angle locator is ideal for checking and transferring angles for remodeling, cabinet or counter installation, measuring roof angles, aligning wood forms for concrete pours and much more! It is a must-have for general contractors, builders, carpenters, tile workers and roofers.
Johnson 1750-1200 12-in. Digital Angle Locator includes:
- Digitital angle locate,
- 1 3V CR2032 lithium battery,
- instruction manual