Johnson 5700-2400D JLX® 24" Programmable Digital Level
Johnson's most robust and accurate digital level, the JLX® 24" programmable digital level has the accuracy and durability required for professional applications. It just may be the only level you'll ever need!
Johnson 5700-2400D JLX® 24" Programmable Digital Level features:
- Pre-programmed ADA compliance and drainage modes simplify measurements for the most common digital level applications
- Dual backlit LCD displays on top and front puts the information where you need it
- LCD displays automatically invert when taking overhead measurements
- Fully temperature compensated for use in changing ambient environments
- IP65 construction is dust proof and water resistant
- Sub display for showing reference angles - Custom mode lets you set your own reference angles and alerts.
- Simple three-button operation
- GripTight™ removable non-slip end caps hold level firmly in place with just one hand
- Crystal clear vials never fog, leak or break APPLICATION
Johnson's JLX® Series products are designed for professional applications, and this digital level works perfectly as a do-it-all level when you need to find plumb, level and anything in between. This level can tackle tough jobs like setting ramp angles for ADA compliance, setting drainpipe angles for proper slope, quickly measuring the slope of any surface - such as roof pitches - directly in 12ths, calculating relative angles using the convenient hold feature and general carpentry.
Johnson 5700-2400D JLX® 24" Programmable Digital Level includes:
- Digital level and soft case