Kreg K4MS Kreg Jig Master System w/ Kreg Mini Jig
The Kreg Jig® K4 Master System is a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast looking for a complete set to get started building with Kreg Joinery™.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Kreg K4MS Kreg Jig Master System With Kreg Mini Jig Features
- 3-Hole Removable Drill Guide:Our patented 3-Hole removable Drill Guide lets you make perfectly placed Pocket-Holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses, without ever having to release the clamp and reposition the workpiece. The Drill Guide can be removed completely from the benchtop base and used for making repairs just about anywhere
- Hardened Steel Core:Drill Guides are subject to direct contact with the drill bit every time a Pocket-Hole is created. The core of every Kreg Jig features hardened steel which carries an exclusive 100% Lifetime Guarantee. The Kreg Jigs core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke. The end result is minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable Pocket-Hole fit for finish work.
- Large Clamping Recess: The Large Clamping Recess makes it easy to secure your jig to your workbench using our multi-purpose Face Clamps or any common bar clamp or c-clamp.
- Sturdy Toggle-Clamp: The Kreg Jigs rear-mounted clamp design has been around since the first Kreg Jig. Its a proven design offering incredible rigidity and uncompromising workpiece hold-strength. Adjustments are as easy as releasing the lock-nut, and rotating to the correct setting.
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Body: The blue body of the Kreg Jig is actually made from a heavy-duty glass-reinforced nylon. This unique composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability Kreg customers have come to expect.
- Superior Angle: Unlike competing jigs with a shallower angle of approach, the Kreg Jig features an optimized drilling angle specifically designed to increase driving efficiency and minimize the overall size of the Pocket-Hole. The result is a compact Pocket-Hole, less than 1-1/2 in size.
- Wood-Chip Relief: Sometimes the simplest things are the easiest to overlook. The Kreg Jig includes 1 wood-chip relief hole for every Drill Guide hole, designed to keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips, minimizing drill torque, increasing the longevity of your drill bits, and allowing you to complete a perfect Pocket-Hole in one plunge instead of three!
Kreg K4MS Kreg Jig Master System w/ Kreg Mini Jig specifications:
- Manufacturer: Kreg Tools
- Model No.: K4MS
- Category: Kreg Accessories Body Material
- Glass-filled nylon Number of Drill Guides
- (3) 3/8" (9mm) diameter standard Kreg® pocket holes For Use with
- Materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm) Drill Guide Spacings
- 9/16", 7/8", 17/16"
14mm, 22mm, 36mm
- Toggle clamp on benchtop base
- Face clamp for portable base Screw-Centering Ability
- 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2"
12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
- Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide warranty
Kreg K4MS Kreg Jig Master System With Kreg Mini Jig Includes
- Kreg Jig
- Kreg Jig Mini
- Kreg Face Clamp
- Kreg Portable Base
- Drill Guide Spacer
- Material Support Stop
- Kreg Dust Collection Attachment
- Quick Change Drill Bit
- 6" & 3" Long Square Drivers
- Kreg Starter Screw and Plug Set
- Kreg Quick Start Guide
- Kreg Skill Bilder DVD
Write Your Own Review