Makita 4114X 14 in. Angle Cutter with Diamond Blade
The Makita 14-inch Angle Cutter with a 14-inch diamond blade (model 4114) is a powerful concrete cutting solution engineered for a range of concrete cutting applications, and is ideal for edge-to-edge cuts.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Makita 4114X 14 in. Angle Cutter features:
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0 - 80) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy
- Ball bearing construction and externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability and longer tool life
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Rubberized wraparound handle for increased control and comfort with reduced operator fatigue
Makita 4114X 14 in. Angle Cutter specifications:
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model No.: 4114X
- Category:Makita Power Tools
- Type: Makita Saws
- Arbor 1"
- Max. Cutting Depth (14" diamond blade) 5"
- Max. Cutting Depth (14" cut-off wheel) 5"
- No Load Speed 3,500 RPM
- AMPS 15
- Overall Length 26-1/2"
- Net Weight 23.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- UPC: 088381077477
Write Your Own Review