Makita 5377MG 7-1/4" Magnesium Hypoid Saw
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Makita 5377MG 7-1/4" Magnesium Hypoid Saw features:
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,500 RPM with compressed winding technology to keep the overall size more compact yet deliver jobsite durability
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.2 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by, but never in the way
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating for less maintenance
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90) and bevel capacity (0-51.5) with positive stops at 22.5and 45
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced 10 ft. power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
Makita 5377MG 7-1/4" Magnesium Hypoid Saw specifications:
- Manufacturer: Makita Tools
- Model No.: 5377MG
- Blade Diameter 7-1/4"
- Arbor 5/8"
- Max Cutting Capacity 90 2-3/8" 45 1-3/4" 50 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed 4,500 RPM
- Watts Out 2,300
- AMPS (120V) 15.0
- Overall Length 17-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.) 13.2
- Shipping Weight: 21.3 lbs
- UPC: 088381076944
Makita 5377MG 7-1/4" Magnesium Hypoid Saw includes:
- 7-1/4" Magnesium Hypoid Saw
- 24T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-94530)
- Blade Wrench (783204-6)
Write Your Own Review