Makita JS1602 16 Gauge Shear
The JS1602 weighs only 3.4 lbs. with a small circumference barrel grip (only 2-1/4”) for added comfort. The JS1602 is engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking, and is ideal for a full range of applications including production sheet metal, architectural sheet metal, sheet metal fabrication, decking, roofing, signs, and more.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Makita JS1602 16 Gauge Shear Features:
- Powerful 3.3 AMP motor delivers 4,000 SPM for the most demanding applications
- Smaller circumference barrel grip (only 2-1/4") for added comfort
- Refined design at only 3.4 lbs. for increased control
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for added convenience
- Engineered for continuous operation in 16 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel
- Large easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edges each
Makita JS1602 16 Gauge Shear Specifications:
- Capacity (aluminum, ga.) : 13 ga.
- Capacity (mild steel, ga.) : 16 ga.
- Capacity (stainless, ga.) : 18 ga.
- Strokes Per Minute : 4,000 SPM
- AMPS : 3.3
- Overall Length : 12-1/2"
- Net Weight : 3.4 lbs.
- Cutting Radius : 1-3/16"
- 360° Rotating Head : No
- Power Type : Corded
- UPC Code : 088381634120
Makita JS1602 16 Gauge Shear Includes:
- (1) Makita JS1602 16 Gauge Shear
- (1) Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- (1) Shear Blade Set (191383-0)
Write Your Own Review