MBW WS500H ScreeDemon Concrete Screed
The MBW ScreeDemon WS500 Portable Concrete Screed offers a 1.5hp Honda engine and it has a powerful concrete compaction with low hand/arm vibration.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
MBW WS500H ScreeDemon Concrete Screed Features:
- When MBW develops a new product, we look for deficiencies in products already in the marketplace. Portable wet screeds suffered 4 serious shortcomings: Mechanical:
- Wet screeds were prone to high maintenance, especially in connection to drive mechanisms between the engine and exciter. The ScreeDemon has no metallic shaft connection. A simple, durable, low cost rubber isolator drives the eccentric. Functional:
- Most screed and screed bar combinations produce irregular vibration along the length of the screed bar. Not only is the concrete exposed to highly variable levels of vibration but cream levels vary from spot to spot along the screed bar. The back-to-back triangular construction of the ScreeDemon bar is extremely rigid and minimizes variability in the transmission of vibration.
- Most screeds bolt to their screed bars. Hardware threads are compromised by the concrete and assembling or removing the screed becomes such a problem that crews often don't disassemble for cleaning or transport. The ScreeDemon simply clamps to the specially designed bar. No holes to weaken the screed bar. No threads to complicate assembly/disassembly. The ScreeDemon goes together and comes apart in seconds. Operator Health & Safety:
- All wet screeds tested by MBW exposed operators to excessive hand/arm vibration. The ScreeDemon's patent pending mount retention method enables use of low durometer isolators without loss of operator control. Hand/arm vibration is 50 to 90% lower than competitive screeds.
MBW WS500H ScreeDemon Concrete Screed Specifications:
- Manufacturer: MBW
- Model No.: WS500H
- Category: MBW Screedemon
- Engine: 1.5 hp Honda GX35 Honda engine
- Maximum Power: 7000 RPM
- Displacement: 1.9 cubic inches
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.17 gal
- Operating Weight: 29 lbs
- Equipped with a trigger throttle that allows for instant response to concrete conditions.
- The unique dual level, anti-vibration system reduces arm vibrations that can cause operator fatigue.
- Magnesium float blades are lightweight and provide maximum strength and easy clean up.
- Float blades are available in 2" increments from 4" to 24".
- MAX Bar Length SINGLE Power Unit: 16 ft
- MAX Bar Length DOUBLE Power Unit: 24 ft
- Main handle easily adjusts without the use of tools.
- Walk-in design of main handle provides easy access to lifting points.
- Handles easily fold for transport and storage.
- Features a high strength, cast aluminum frame.
- Also equipped with a clamping mechanism for quick and easy attachment.
MBW WS500H ScreeDemon Concrete Screed includes:
- (1) ScreeDemon Concrete Screed
- BLADE SOLD SEPARATERLY
Write Your Own Review