Milwaukee 48-01-7027 The Ax Sawzall Blade 5 TPI 12 in. - 100 pk
The Ax Sawzall® blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Milwaukee 48-01-7027 The Ax Sawzall Blade Features:
- The AX blade is designed for the toughest cutting applications in wood and nail embedded wood.
- AX blades have a sloped shape for superior plunge cutting for demolition and remodeling work
- AX blades are 1 inch tall for straight, fast cutting, and extra thick, 0.062 inch, to prevent bending
- Milwaukee Sawzall blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades, and bi-metal construction prevents the blade from shattering.
- The12 inch blade is an Extra long demolition blade.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- FANG TIP bites into the wood on first contact.
- FANG TIP . Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece.
- The 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- Extra long demolition blade - cut into walls that contain wood, nails, plaster, and aluminum nail guard
Milwaukee 48-01-7027 The Ax Sawzall Blade Specifications:
- Blade Dimension: 12 in. x 1 in. x .062 in.
- Shank: 1/2 In. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- TPI/Grit: 5 TPI
- Package Quantity: 100 Blades/Box
Milwaukee 48-01-7027 The Ax Sawzall Blade Included:
Write Your Own Review