Milwaukee 6370-20 8 in. 13 Amp Metal Cutting Saw
Milwaukee 6370-20 8" Metal Cutting Saw Features:
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
Milwaukee 6370-20 8" Metal Cutting Saw Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee Tools
- Part No: 6370-20
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- UPC Code: 045242049523
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Voltage: 120V AC
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Amps: 13
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-9/16"
- Electrical Brake: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Blade: 8"
Milwaukee 6370-20 8" Metal Cutting Saw Includes:
- (1) Milwaukee 6370-20 8" 13 Amp Metal Cutting Saw
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Circular Saw Blade