Champion XLT Corded Tapper Tool
Designed for high production tapping with high speed taps. Tap More Holes. Save More Time. Cut Precise Threads. Now operators can tap over 10 times faster than hand tapping in steel and aluminum. Register for Free Tap Set.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
- High Performance: Tap 10X Faster Than Hand Tapping, Less Tap Breakage Increases Productivity, Powerful 450 Watt Motor
- High Tech: Automatic Reversing Action and Consistent Speed Control for precise threading and less tap breakage
- Easy to Use & Safe: Built-In Safety Clutch, Lightweight (6lbs), and pivoting tap collet for trouble-free tap alignment
- Spindle Clutch for safer jam-free tapping.
- Optimize performance of your tapper: Use Brute XL22 Spiral Point Taps, 308 High Speed Taps and BruteLube Fluid.
- High Capacity: Fits standard square shank taps. Can tap steel/ferrous materials from #10 up to 9/16" (14mm) and aluminum/non-ferrous materials from #10 up to 5/8" (16mm)
- The XLT Tapper is the perfect tool for various industries including architectural metal and glass, steel fabrication, elevator maintenance, automotive, MRO and more.
- Maximize XLT Tapper Performance: use Brute XL22 Spiral Point Taps and BruteLube Fluid
- Adjustable depth-stop contols threading depth.
- Pivoting tap collet for trouble-free tap alignment.
- Product Brochure
High Performance: br>
- Tap 10x Faster Than Hand Tapping
- Less Tap Breakage Increases Productivity
- Powerful 450 Watt Motor
- Automatic Reversing Action
- Consistent Speed Control
- Built in Safety Clutch
- Lightweight 6 lbs
- Unique Gearbox Design For Precise Torque Control
- Fits Standard Square Shank Taps
- Steel (ferrous materials) from #10 up to 9/16" (14mm)
- Aluminum (non-ferrous materials) from #10 up to 5/8" (16mm)
- (1) Tapper
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) 4mm Hex Key
- (1) Operating Manual
Write Your Own Review