Grex 9032F Wood-Laminate Flooring Stapler
For fastening of 3/8 or 1/2 in. thick wood-laminate flooring boards.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Grex 9032F Wood-Laminate Flooring Stapler features
- Precise design allows accurate 45 degree fastener placements.
- Removable tongue provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Powerful penetration though all hardwood floorboards.
- Simply uses 18 gauge 1/4 in. crown staples. Includes conventional nose attachment for use as standard stapler.
- Ergonomic comfort hand grip provides a firm grip on tool.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Designed for the installation of prefabricated wood-laminate flooring boards, adjustable for 3/8 or 1/2 in. thick boards.
Grex 9032F Wood-Laminate Flooring Stapler specifications:
- Manufacturer: Grex
- Model No.: 9032F
- Operating Pressure: 70 to 100 psi (4.8 to 7 bars)
- Fastener Type: 18 Gauge 1/4 in. crown staples
- Fastener Range: 3/8 to 1-1/4 in. (10mm to 32mm}
- Fastener Capacity: approx. 150 staples
- Air Inlet: 1/4 in. (6mm) NPT male plug
- Dimensions: 13 L x 9.75 H x 3 W in.(33cm x 24.8cm x 7.6cm)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
Grex 9032F Wood-Laminate Flooring Stapler includes:
- (1) Nailer,
- (1) 45 degree head,
- (1) air tool oil,
- (1) carrying case
Write Your Own Review