Kreg SML-C125-250 1-1/4-in. Number 8 Zinc Coated Pocket Hole Screws (250 Count)
Kreg Zinc Screws are a good choice for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements. Zinc screws provide adequate rust protection, and serve as an affordable alternative to our more protective Blue-Kote™ and stainless screw varieties.
Kreg SML-C125-250 1-1/4" Coarse Thread Number 8 Zinc Coated Pocket Hole Screws (250 Count) features:
- #8 - All SML coarse-threaded screws (with the exception of stainless).
- #7 - All SML fine-threaded screws and all SPS coarse-threaded screws.
- #6 - All SPS fine-threaded screws.
- Available in a variety of sizes, thread options, head styles, and quantities.
SML screws feature our Maxi-Loc™ head. Because of its larger head, this screw seats extremely well in a pocket hole. The SPS screw is a pan-head style. This smaller-diameter head works extremely well with hardwoods and with thin stock.
Kreg SML-C125-250 1-1/4" Coarse Thread Number 8 Zinc Coated Pocket Hole Screws (250 Count) includes:
- (1) Container of 250 Zinc Coated Pocket Hole Screws