Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner with Case
The Makita Plate Joiner (model PJ7000), combines power and precision with ease-of-use features for strong and accurate biscuit joints for furniture making, cabinet construction and fine woodworking applications.
Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours
Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner features:
- Powerful 5.6 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for quick, precise cutting in a variety of woods
- Cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for most common biscuits sizes including #0, #10, and #20
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for fence adjustments
- Rack-and-pinion vertical fence system engineered for accurate fence adjustments
- Large top grip handle for improved handling
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort
- "Tool-less" blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability
Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner specifications:
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model No.: PJ7000
- Category: Makita Tools
- Blade Diameter : 4"
- Max. Cutting Depth : 3/4"
- No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
- AMPS : 5.6
- Overall Length : 11-7/8"
- Net Weight : 5.5 lbs.
- Fits biscuit sizes #0, #10, #20 : Yes
- Max. no load speed : 11,000 RPM
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- UPC: 088381-622868
Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner Includes:
- (1) Plate Joiner
- (1) 4" Carbide Tipped Blade for Plate Joiner (A-95118)
- (1) Angle Guide (123148-2)
- (1) Dust Bag (123150-5)
- (1) Set Plate (415579-2)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782401-1)
- (1) Tool Case (821509-7)
Write Your Own Review